Policy Undertaking Guidelines:
- We have read and understood the admission procedure of Peace International School, and we agree to follow it.
- We undertake that admission of my child to Peace school is subject to the age of the child as given in the birth certificate being true and accurate.
- We understand that false representation of facts or canvassing for admission to the school, in any form, monetary or otherwise , will lead to disqualification of this application form for admission now, or anytime in the future.
- We undertake to respect the school’s philosophy and what it stands for.
- We undertake to read, understand, clarify and abide to all the policies that are not included in this undertaking.
- Step-1 Register the name of student in the office directly or by phone
- Step-2 Eligible students as per the age criteria will be called for a proficiency test or interaction. Admission will be subject to availability of seats.
- Step-3 Proficiency test as per the date scheduled.
Result of proficiency test will be communicated.
The documents are verified
Confirmation with transport department on the transport facility
Admission is confirmed upon payment of fees
AGE CRITERIA OF ADMISSION AS ON 31ST MARCH
- Junior KG. 3.5 years, for Senior KG.4.5 years, & for Grade I 5 Years and so on…
BOOKS & UNIFORM
- Collect books & Uniform from school store on a date specified
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED
1. Transfer Certificate from Previous School (In case of change of school )
2. Copy of Attested and Authenticated Birth Certificate of student (Produce original for verification).
3. .Previous Year’s Progress Report (For grade II onwards).
4. Two recent (not more than 6 months) Passport size Colour Photographs of Student,
MODE OF PAYMENT
Parents are requested to pay the term-wise fees regularly.
Term period and deadline for fee payment are:
1st Term (June, July, August) : To be paid before 10th of June.
2nd Term (September, October, November) : To be paid before 10th of September.
3rd Term (December, January, February, March) : To be paid before 10th of December.
Suitable action will be initiated by the school authorities against the fee defaulter students.
The Parent / guardian of a student, desiring to withdraw their ward, should fill up the T.C application form available at the school and submit the filled form at the reception for processing.